Arrested? Police asking questions? Call attorney SJ Babachanian NOW, BEFORE talking to the police!
Glendale attorney Sarkis Jacob Babachanian offers clients efficient, cost-effective legal solutions inside and outside of the courtroom. Over 20 years of law practice experience qualify Mr. Babachanian to professionally handle cases in these practice areas:
- Restraining Orders – Our firm helps people needing to file or defend against civil harassment, domestic violence or workplace violence restraining order petitions.
- Personal Injury – We litigate catastrophic and serious accident cases, aiming to make clients whole after being injured by the wrongful acts of others.
- Attorney Malpractice – Babachanian | Legal Counsel helps victims of attorney negligence recover damages for their injuries.
- Police Misconduct – In cases of police brutality, excessive force, overdetention and denial of medical care, we demand accountability of law enforcement, policing the police one case at a time.
- Business Litigation – Our office helps businesses resolve contract, trade secret, insurance and other disputes by negotiating settlements if feasible and appropriate, and by aggressively litigating if the adversary’s inflexibility leaves no solution other than a fight in court.
- Business Transactions and Contracts – We form and maintain business entities (corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and partnerships), negotiate and draft agreements (including for health care providers and managers), prepare and file copyright and trademark applications, and offer general counsel.
- Traffic Ticket Defense – We defend local and out-of-area clients in traffic misdemeanor and infraction cases throughout Los Angeles County.
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution – Mr. Babachanian uses advanced dispute resolution training, cross-cultural abilities and language skills to help parties minimize risk by deciding their own settlement terms instead of having decisions forced upon them by others.
Mr. Babachanian is licensed to practice law in the California Supreme Court, all lower California courts and in the United States District and Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California.
If you have an existing case being handled by another lawyer, ask Mr. Babachanian for a second opinion.